Thursday 5 May 2011

New Business cards

During the last month or so I've had a delivery of new business cards from moo.com 

I love this site, its amazing, theyve really done a good job! You can have as many different images on one side.  I decided to change mine, as I didnt think they really represented what I did anymore.  For this batch I have images of the Publand & Slugs and Snails ranges, but also a detail image of one of the dollfaces on a vessel - you can see in the image below.


New Business cards arrived! yesss!


4 comments:

  1. Business cards are so important for business advertising. So a new and well business card design is very helpful think for impress your client...
    Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. its looking so amazing.new business cards design obsolete the old one and previllge modern trend in your business.

    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so gorgeous i m sure i will order in future .


    Clear business cards

    plastic card

    ReplyDelete