Thursday 20 August 2009


so, finally updated my blog! So here's a little update of what I've been up to since I graduated:


*Looking for studio space:

After looking round at studios in London, I realised that I don't really want to have to commute just to do a bit of clay work.. AND it seems all the ceramic ones have been snapped up anyway :(
I found a good space in Southend, called CoExist but unfortunately all the spaces have been taken, even though they have only just opened. But I've been put on the waiting list, so fingers crossed. As good as it is, I don't want to be working from home forever!
**ANYONE KNOW OF STUDIO SPACE, PLLLLLEAASE LET ME KNOW**


*Working at Hazles Pottery Barn

Because of the success at Sotheby's I sold some of my favourite pieces, so having half made (bisque fired) some cylinders at uni before I left I wanted to re-make a couple.
Luckily I was reccommended Barleylands Craft Village in Billericay which is the home to Hazle's Pottery Barn.
They were lovely there, and I would highly reccommend going there for the day if you're interested in having a go at pottery!


"Earlham Grove 2nd Edition" (Glaze, Decals, Lustre-d @ Hazles Pottery Barn)

No comments:

Post a Comment